Thursday, October 25, 2007

New tricks

**** Update: maybe I should mention that no real beer or cigarettes were harmed in the making of these photos...that is root beer and candy cigarettes folks!"****

Ha Ha. Mom may have thought her password strength was "strong" but it is only strong if other people don't know what you are likely to use as a password. Thus, here I (Erin) am publishing Mom's first blog entry. Victory.

Yup folks Mom has started her own blog. I guess so she can blog about all of her wild goings on since officially being an empty nester for the first time. Watch out Mom - if people see these pictures your custodian job may be in jeopardy!

As for these crime scene photos . . . well, Mom will have to explain that one.


5 comments:

care_bear_41 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mollie said...

oh boy- mom has a blog. this should be interesting...

p.s.- my friends now think my parents are officially crazy- pretending to be drinking and smoking, and dead on the floor. fabulous.

~thing 1

p.s.- mom, i expect some pictures of the ecs playscape soon!

ottspot said...

Thanks for the cookies - they just came.

Megan Busath said...

I WANT COOKIES!!!

~thing 2

Unknown said...

Have to say I'm impressed Debbie! Maybe one of these years when I am an empty nester I will be able to do this too. I also got to check out the kids' blogs too. They are great. Your old neighbor, Bridget.